Run for the Harbor Springs Food Pantry! The Outfitter’s Memorial Day 5K Run/Walk is a great small-town tradition! You can help fill the shelves of our local food pantry and do a 5K along a super-scenic route in downtown Harbor Springs.
$10 suggested donation per participant. Larger donations are much needed and appreciated.100% of your entry fee goes straight to the Harbor Springs Food Pantry and will be used for food purchases only. Our pantry serves over 100 local families each week.
Need to Know Info
- Just good fun and nothing fancy – no medals or t-shirts and hand-timed with an old fashioned stopwatch!
- Open to runners and walkers of all ages and abilities. Strollers are welcome, but please no dogs.
- Note: you will be running/walking on open roads with motor vehicles.
- For your safety and the safety of other runners, the use of ipods, MP3 payers, or similar headsets are strongly discouraged.
Start Line at Zorn Park
- Meet near the the bubbler in Zorn Park on Bay Street in Harbor Springs (just across from the canon at City Beach).
- Parking is available at the Harbormaster lot on Bay Street or along West Main Street by the Holy Childhood Church.
On-Site Registration and Check-In – 7:30AM-7:50AM
- Blue Tent: Fill out registration form (or download it below) Red Tent: register and pay with completed form
- Note: if you pre-register and pay online, go to the Pre-Registered table at the red tent to check-in.
Mandatory Meeting – 7:55AM
5K Start – 8:00AM
Start line is on Bay Street at Zorn Park (just past the bubble and before City Beach). Head west on Bay St. past City Beach to Traverse St. Turn left on Traverse St. past the Little Harbor Club and Harbor Point gate. Continue on Glenn Dr. to Second St. until it dead ends at Traverse St. Turn right on Traverse St. and take a quick left on W Main St. Head east on Main St. past Holy Childhood church and through town to Zoll St. Turn right on Zoll St. passing City Hall. Turn right on Bay St. passing by Jo Ford Park, the waterfront and Harbormaster to the finish line at the bubbler!
- At Zorn Park (near the cannon) from 7:30AM-7:50AM.
- Please download, complete and bring the registration form with you, if you plan to register at Zorn Park.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.