Little Traverse Half Marathon and 10K Run/Walk
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2016
Race Day Highlights
Congratulations to everybody who came out to make it a great race day.... runners, walkers, volunteers, and spectators. Cooler temps and clear skies at the start made for perfect running conditions. Race day highlights:
* Bus #2 - you won the "Party Bus" prize, hands down.
* Over 50 kids ran the Book It! Run - with Pout Pout Fish, Elephant and Piggie giving lots of high fives, hugs and photo ops.
* Aid Station 3 - racers were diggin' the wigs.
* Bib scanners by Superior Timing were so clutch. Custom timing slips...out of this world.
The best part was super-happy, appreciative runners and super-helpful, energetic volunteers who gave the whole race a great vibe!
Once again, Sam from Superior Timing provided seamless race results... the bib scanners were a big hit.
Incredible Course. Big-Race Logistics. Small-Town Feel.
Download Course Map
- Point-to-point adventure around Little Traverse Bay from Bay Harbor to Harbor Springs
-FAST, flat and fun with Pure Michigan views and something new every step of the way
- USATF certified
Run for the Lake and the Land
|Petoskey State Park
Petoskey State Park is creating a new paved trail for runners, walkers and bikers!
Tip of the Mitt Watershed Academy
We are committed to presenting a one-of-a-kind race experience–an incredible point-to-point course with big-race logistics and a small-town feel.
Join us in celebrating Little Traverse Bay–its spectacular landscape and history– and our shoreline communities of Bay Harbor, Petoskey and Harbor Springs.